Design / Engineering / Planning
Begin with the end in mind, by asking “what does success on this project look like? Slow down to speed up! Pay the upfront price or suffer from a weak plan later. All stakeholders are involved and agree on reasonable time frames.
- Job Plan Analysis is the adaptive and iterative, big picture development tool for designing, engineering, planning, and scheduling projects and work flow. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- New Project Design – from conception to commission, HOP Tools are used as defenses against poor work breakdown structure, scope creep, mismanagement of change, and uncontrolled project risks.
- Work Flow and Design – clear performance standards are assured by metrics and observations, work flow is efficient, work practices use HOP Tools, the workplace is clean and orderly.
- Management of Change (MOC) – risks from hardware, software, material, procedural, organizational, systems, and scope changes are identified and controlled.
- Contractor Engagement – third-party partners are valued and in open communication with the owner and all stakeholders on project activities that impact their ability to successfully fulfill contractual agreements.